Data Exchanges for Law Enforcement
Managing Your Agency’s Data Exchanges Shouldn’t be Hit or Miss
With so much information circulating through your data exchanges, it’s vital that your software is providing accurate, up-to-date information at all times. Your team members depend on the information to guide them during investigations and case management, and when law enforcement officers are in the line of duty.
If you have experienced problems with your data exchanges, you know the consequences can be significant for your agency. From wasted time and resources to mishandled cases, these are problems no team wants to face. FivePoint Solutions has developed the data exchange solutions you need to take your team to the next level of efficiency and effectiveness.
Implement Cutting-Edge Solutions
Over the years, we have fine-tuned our data exchange software to serve as the most reliable source of information for your team members. With this system in place for your agency, you will be able to do your jobs better, with greater efficiency, and in less time.
Here are the highlights of our Data Exchanges for Law Enforcement solutions:
- A central point of configuration for all data exchanges enterprise-wide, including management of all exchanges from one place
- Adherence to national standards, such as NIEM and GRA conformant
- Data source monitoring dashboard via Heartbeat to End Points
- Persistent exchanges
- Queue management for manual deletion of failed exchanges
- Audit trail of all exchanges with reports that are useful for upper-level management planning purposes
- Email alerts for successful or failed data exchanges, enabling your staff to react instantly to issues when failures occur and know the moment information is delivered
- Integration with Active Directory and secondary authentication for role-based permissions and user authentication
Connectors to over 30 RMS, CMS, CAD and JMS vendor systems
Our library of data exchanges includes the following:
- Search Warrant Request
- Arrest Warrant Request
- Arrest Warrant Issued/Denied
- Arrest Warrant Recall/Dismissed
- Arrest Warrant Served
- Booking Report
- Bond Notification
- Bond Release
- Notice of Appointment
- Order for Dismissal
- Court Calendar
- Bench Warrant
- Protection Order
- Uniform Traffic Citation (UTC)
Explore the Benefits of a Higher-Level Data Exchange Solution
Leveraging technology for your agency on your own can be a challenge, but FivePoint Solutions is dedicating to bringing you the solutions you need to succeed. Let us show you a demo of our innovative data exchange solution and how it can help you to maximize productivity and efficiency. Contact our team online now to get started.